Qualification of inspection and testing institutions, CMA certification, professional consulting of national well-known CMA metrology certification consulting company
High quality хож╓ products Beijing Hanglian Kehai Inspection and Testing Agency qualification certification, welcome to buy!
4000.00 ¥ 4000.00
3000.00 ¥ 3000.00
次 10-14 times
次 ≥15 times
Available for sale
次 1000 times
- ¥ 4000CNAS laboratory accreditation consulting service, China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment, one-on-one counseling by authoritative experts
- ¥ 4000Consultation of Shandong cma laboratory qualification certification, laboratory essential qualification and metrological certification consultation
- ¥ 3000Xi'an and Wuhan laboratories CMA accreditation consulting, China metrology certification accreditation consulting authority has counseled CMA
- ¥ 3000CMA metrology certification, laboratory certification, qualification and consulting services for inspection and testing institutions, national agency CMA certificate
- ¥ 3000Laboratory CMA qualification certification consultation, testing unit CMA qualification certification consultation, Beijing Navigation United Branch national consultant service
- ¥ 4000CNAS laboratory accreditation consulting company, quality management system certification, teachers professional guidance of CNAS certification process
RB / T214
Beijing Hanglian Kehai
Enterprises, third parties, scientific research institutes, universities and other laboratories
What is CMA:
China metrology certification / recognition
Beijing Hanglian Kehai Testing Technology Co., Ltd. provides national testing and inspection, equipment research and development, certification consulting, and technical consulting services. The talent pools of universities and colleges, as well as the resource pools of laboratories and famous enterprises in the country have been established. Testing service products include: metal materials, electrical and electronic products, polymer materials, food, ore, automobiles, large-scale structural parts of motor vehicles, etc. Based on many years of testing experience and advanced equipment, we can quickly solve technical problems encountered by customers, and provide guarantees for enterprises to win multiple advantages such as time, market and customer trust.
We have an expert database composed of experienced consulting teams to assist enterprises in establishing a system. Passing CNAS, CMA, and obtaining a certificate are only requirements!
1. What does the CMA logo mean?
CMA is an abbreviation for China Metrology Accredidation.
The testing organization that has obtained the CMA certificate of conformity may use this mark on the testing (testing, testing) certificate and report according to the items approved in the certificate.
2. What is the nature of laboratory accreditation metrology certification?
The metrological certification is based on the Metrology Law of the People's Republic of China. Article 12 of the law stipulates that "product quality inspection agencies that provide fair data to society must pass the metrological administrative department of the people's government at or above the provincial level for their ability and reliability in metrological verification, testing, and implementation. Articles 32, 33, 34, 35, and 36 of the Rules further specify that metrological certification is a legal compulsory assessment of testing institutions, and is a type of testing required by the government authority for testing institutions. Formal recognition given.
Since this kind of assessment is called "measurement certification" in the "Implementation Rules of the People's Republic of China's Measurement Law", the name "measurement certification" has been continued to this day.
3. What is the legal effect of laboratory accreditation measurement certification?
According to the regulations of metrological certification management, the data issued by the testing institutions that have passed the metrological certification are legally valid as notarized data for trade certification, product quality evaluation, and results identification. It is an illegal act for a technical institution without metrological certification to provide notarized data to the society, and violations must be investigated.
4. What is the purpose of the test data and results of the laboratory accreditation and metrology certification testing institution?
The purpose of the existence of testing institutions is to provide accurate and reliable testing data and testing results for the society. The data and results issued by testing institutions that are qualified for measurement and certification are mainly used in the following areas:
(1) Government agencies should formulate and implement various guidelines and policies based on relevant test results;
(2) Scientific research departments use testing data to discover new phenomena, develop new technologies, and new products;
(3) Producers use inspection data to determine their production activities;
(4) Consumers use the test results to protect their own interests;
(5) Use of test data in the circulation field to determine its purchase and sales activities.
5. What is the history of laboratory accreditation, metrological certification and international laboratory accreditation?
In 1947, Australia established the world's national laboratory accreditation system and the Australian National Testing Association (NATA), an accreditation body. In the 1960s, the United Kingdom also established laboratory accreditation bodies, which led to the establishment of European accreditation bodies. In the 1970s, the United States, New Zealand, and France also carried out laboratory accreditation activities. In the 1980s, laboratory accreditation developed to Southeast Asia, Singapore, Malaysia, and other countries and established laboratory accreditation bodies. At present, most countries in the world have implemented laboratory certification and accreditation systems.
In the early 1990s, China promulgated the "Technical Evaluation Specifications for Measurement and Certification of Product Quality Inspection Institutions" (JJG1021-90), and established the earliest model of laboratory certification / accreditation system. Due to the use of the word "certification" in national metrology laws, the essence of "measurement certification" is a statutory accreditation for laboratories.
6. What is the difference between laboratory accreditation metrology certification and national laboratory accreditation?
Metrological certification is one of the important work contents of legal metrological management. For testing institutions, it is the compulsory approval system for testing institutions to enter the testing service market, that is, institutions that have the qualification for metrological certification and obtain the legal status of metrological certification can provide testing services to the society. National laboratory accreditation is consistent with foreign laboratory accreditation systems and is a voluntary accreditation activity. Through a national laboratory recognized testing technology agency, it proves that it meets the general requirements of internationally accepted calibration and testing laboratory capabilities.
7. How is the laboratory accreditation metrological certification graded? How to organize implementation?
Metrological certification is implemented in two levels. The first level is the national level, which is organized and implemented by the National Accreditation and Certification Supervision and Administration Committee; the first level is the provincial level, which is organized and implemented by the Provincial Quality and Technical Supervision Bureau. Whether at the national or provincial level, the effectiveness of implementation is completely the same. Regardless of national or provincial certification, the qualification of certified testing institutions is equally legally valid across the country, and there is no difference in the effectiveness of different administrative departments. .
The picture shows the coaching training scene
8. What kind of evaluation criteria are used for laboratory accreditation measurement certification?
年 10 月 16 日，国家认监委印发了《国家认监委关于发布 2017 年第四批认证认可行业标准的通知》（国认科〔 2017 〕 124 号），发布了《检验检测机构资质认定能力评价检验检测机构通用要求》（ RB/T 214-2017 ）等五项涉及检验检测机构资质认定评审和管理的认证认可行业标准。 On October 16 , 2017 , the China National Certification and Accreditation Administration issued the "Notice of the National Certification and Accreditation Administration on Issuing the Fourth Batch of Certification and Accreditation Industry Standards for 2017 " (National Accreditation Administration [ 2017 ] No. 124 ), and issued the " Quality of Inspection and Inspection Institution There are five certification and accreditation industry standards related to the qualification assessment and management of inspection and testing institutions, including the General Requirements for Accreditation Evaluation and Inspection Institutions ( RB / T 214-2017 ). Relevant industry standards absorb the content of international standards, integrate the special requirements of relevant domestic management departments, and further standardize the review and management activities of the qualification certification of inspection and testing institutions, which fully reflects the reform spirit of the State Council ’s "decentralization service". Important results of the deepening reform of the qualification certification system of testing institutions.
Evolution process of qualification assessment criteria:
In 2001, the State promulgated the "Metric Certification / Examination and Approval (Acceptance) Evaluation Guidelines (Trial)", which began to be implemented on December 1 of the same year and abolished the original evaluation guidelines JJG1021-90.
From January 1, 2007, the "Laboratory Qualification Accreditation Evaluation Guidelines" was formally implemented.
On July 29, 2015, the State Certification and Accreditation Administration issued the "Notice of the State Certification and Accreditation Administration on Printing and Distributing the Supporting Work Procedures and Technical Requirements for the Qualification of Inspection and Testing Institutions" (Guo Zheng Shi  No. 50), which clarified the relevant documents The trial period is one year.
年 5 月 31 日国家认监委 正式印发《检验检测机构资质认定评审准则》、《检验检测机构资质认定评审准则及释义》和《检验检测机构资质认定评审员管理要求》等3份文件。 On May 31 , 2016 , the China National Certification and Accreditation Administration formally issued three documents , namely , the "Guidelines for the Qualification and Evaluation of Inspection and Testing Institutions", "Guidelines for the Qualification and Evaluation of Inspection and Testing Institutions and Interpretations", and "Management Requirements for the Qualification and Review of Inspection and Testing Institutions".
9. How is the metrological certification of testing institutions carried out?
The metrological certification of testing institutions can be roughly divided into the following main steps:
(1) Submit measurement certification application materials (including quality manuals, procedure documents, etc.) to the provincial (ministry) measurement certification office;
(2) The Provincial (Ministry) Metrological Certification Office conducts a written review of the application materials;
(3) After passing the written review, the Provincial (Ministry) Metrological Certification Office will arrange for the technical review team to commission an on-site verification review in accordance with the metrological certification review criteria;
(4) After passing the on-site assessment, the testing institutions that meet the requirements of the guidelines shall be issued with the metrological certification certificate and the seal of the metrological certification agency by the provincial Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision (or ministries and commissions) and published on the Internet. Declaration forms related to measurement certification can also be downloaded directly on the website, and policies, guidance documents and information related to measurement certification can also be found online.
Welcome to inquire ~~
- Beijing Hanglian Kehai Detection Technology Co., Ltd.
- 市场部 Manager Song Marketing
- No. 58 Liangguan Street, Liangxiang Town, Fangshan District, Fangshan District, Beijing
Featured for you
Provide national inspection and testing agency qualification certification, CMA certification3000 ¥ 3000
Qingdao 17025 laboratory accreditation, CNAS consulting company4000 ¥ 4000
CNAS accreditation, CNAS qualification certification4000 ¥ 4000
Shanghai inspection and testing agency qualification certification, cma certification consulting company3000 ¥ 3000
Automotive industry third party testing electromagnetic compatibility testing Qingdao electromagnetic radiation面议 ¥ Negotiable
Testing company cma measurement certification, Shandong cma certification3000 ¥ 3000
Laboratory metrology certification consulting, CMA certification consulting company, Hanglian3000 ¥ 3000
Weihai laboratory qualification certification CMA certification Hanglian Kehai3000 ¥ 3000
Weihai Export Company CNAS Accreditation Consulting Company CN4000 ¥ 4000
Certified by CMA certification3000 ¥ 3000