Design and Application of Xiaoshan Times Junbaohang BMW 4S Store Fire Protection Power System
0 Project Overview
Xiaoshan Times Junbaohang BMW 4S Store is a wholly-owned subsidiary established by Austrian Porsche Automotive Investment Co., Ltd. in China, and is the designated franchised dealer of the German BMW Automotive Group and BMW Brilliance Automotive Co., Ltd. in Hangzhou. Xiaoshan Junbaohang 4S shop is located at No. 6188 Times Avenue, Xiaoshan District, Hangzhou, with convenient transportation and a total area of more than 12,350 square meters. The large BMW service center integrates after-sales service and parts supply, providing sales and sales of all BMW models. The after-sales service provides more favorable conditions for local customers to conveniently enjoy the real BMW service.
The design scope of this project is the power supply circuit of the fire protection equipment of the BMW 4S shop in Xiaobao Times Junbaohang. There are a total of 9 three-phase dual power distribution boxes. The fire protection equipment power voltage signal sensors are installed in the fire load distribution box, and the fire equipment power supply status monitoring. The controller is equipped with a fire control room, and the system is networked by hand in hand.
1 User needs
This project requires that the fire equipment power monitoring system can monitor the failure and abnormal status of the power supply of the fire equipment of the Xiaobao Times Junbaohang BMW 4S shop project, promptly alert the relevant personnel to eliminate these hidden dangers, and prevent fire equipment from failing when a fire occurs Electricity is available and the equipment cannot be put into normal use.
In order to facilitate on-duty monitoring and management, the central host should have the following main functions:
1) Monitor each fire-fighting circuit equipment according to the power distribution drawing, and grasp the operation of the power supply of the fire-fighting equipment.
2) A unified monitoring platform can be implemented inside the power supply monitoring system for fire fighting equipment, which can obtain real-time data of all internal parameters of the system; intelligent management of the entire power supply monitoring system for fire fighting equipment can detect related information such as the voltage status of the power supply for fire fighting equipment, Thereby, it is judged whether there is open circuit, short circuit, over-voltage, under-voltage, phase loss, or fault information of the fire-fighting equipment power supply.
3) The host shall have the function of real-time printing data such as event number, monitoring location, event nature, alarm parameters, date and time, etc. for monitoring alarms and fault alarm events. Alarm event data should be stored specifically, have an independent query interface, and cannot be modified for fault liability analysis.
4) In addition to the requirements of the above clauses, the other functions and performances of the main unit should also meet the requirements of the national standard GB 28184-2011 "Fire-fighting Equipment Power Monitoring System" and GB 25506-2010 "General Technical Requirements for Fire Control Rooms".
2 Reference standards
The system is designed to meet the manufacturing and test standards listed below:
1) ISO / IEC11801"International Integrated Wiring Standard"
2) GB / 50198"Monitoring System Engineering Technical Specifications"
3) GB28184-2011 "Fire Control Equipment Power Monitoring Department"
4) GB25506-2010 "General technical requirements for fire control rooms"
5) GB / T 50314-2006 "Intelligent Building Design Standard"
6) GB50016-2006"Architectural design code for fire protection"
7) GB50303-2002 "Code for Construction Quality Acceptance of Building Electrical Installation Engineering"
8) JGJ 16-2008 "Code for Electrical Design of Civil Buildings"
9) GB50052-2009 "Code for Design of Power Supply and Distribution System"
10) GB50054-2011 `` Code for Design of Low-Voltage Power Distribution ''
3.1 system structure
Xiaoshan Times Junbaohang BMW 4S shop project fire protection equipment power supply monitoring system adopts a two-layer structure networking mode of fire equipment power condition monitor + voltage sensor. According to the actual requirements of the project, the voltage sensor model of the fire equipment power monitoring system configured for this project is: AFPM3-2AV, and the fire equipment power status monitor model is: AFPM100 / B1. AFPM100 / B1 is set in the fire control room, and a 2 bus is connected to the sensors in the on-site power distribution box. The system topology is shown below:
3.2 AFPM100 / B1 system functions
The monitor receives the voltage, current information and switch status information of multiple sensors through the two buses, so as to realize the real-time monitoring of the working status of the power supply of the fire fighting equipment. When the fault occurs, the sound and light fault alarm signal is issued. At the same time, the “other” fault indicator on the panel lights up. The display indicates the fault location, fault type and fault time. The sound and light signal is maintained until the fault is eliminated. The sound signal can be manually canceled by using the "mute" button on the display.
Control output function
When the monitored circuit alarms, the controllable output relay is closed to control the protected circuit or other equipment. When the fault is eliminated, the control output relay is released.
System failure alarm: When the program cannot run normally, the monitoring equipment sends out an audible and visual alarm signal, and at the same time, the "system" failure indicator on the panel lights up.
Other fault alarms: The main power supply or the backup power supply is abnormal, the monitoring equipment and the sensor circuit are short-circuited or open circuit, or when the sensor sends out various fault signals of the detected power supply, the monitoring equipment issues an audible and visual alarm signal, and the yellow The "other" fault indicator is on.
Check whether all status indicators, displays, speakers, etc. in the device are normal.
Record storage query function
When over-voltage, under-voltage, out-of-phase, over-current fault alarm or communication, power failure occurs, the system stores the fault alarm location, fault information, fault alarm time and other information in the database. When the fault alarm is removed and the fault is eliminated, Also record.
Historical data provides a variety of convenient and fast query methods.
Active / standby power switching function
When the main power supply is out of power or under voltage, the monitoring equipment can automatically switch to the standby power supply; when the main power supply resumes normal power supply, it automatically switches back to the main power supply to ensure that the monitoring equipment runs continuously and smoothly during the switching process.
User rights management function
In order to ensure the safe operation of the monitoring system, the monitoring equipment divides the software operation authority into three levels (administrator, operator, and watchman), and different levels of operators have different operation authority, thereby improving the system security level.
The fire safety of a building depends to a large extent on the quality of the automatic fire alarm system and automatic sprinkler system equipment. Whether the fire alarm system in the fire control room and related fire linkage equipment can work normally depends to a large extent Working status of power supply for fire fighting equipment. For a long time, fire control equipment failure caused by the out-of-control power supply of fire control equipment has led to repeated fire accidents, especially in the period when the society's power supply is tight, the quality of the equipment is poor, and the safety awareness is weak. This problem is particularly prominent. Under this circumstance, the fire-fighting equipment power supply monitoring system came into being. The fire-fighting equipment power-supply monitoring system can monitor the power supply of the fire-fighting equipment in real time. By detecting the voltage, current, and switch status of the fire-fighting equipment power supply, it can determine Whether the power supply equipment has open circuit, short circuit, over voltage, under voltage, phase loss, wrong phase, and over current (overload) and other fault information and alarm and record. This system is reliable, real-time and has the characteristics of digitization, intelligence, networking, automation and continuous monitoring. The status of the power supply of the monitored equipment is reflected in real time and centralized display, which can effectively avoid the critical situation that the fire protection equipment cannot work normally due to a power failure when a fire occurs, and ensure the reliability of the fire linkage system.
 .Analysis of Application of Firepower Equipment Power Monitoring System in the Field [J]. Li Dandan. Communication World. 2017 (03)
 .Analysis of Design and Application of Power Supply Monitoring System for Fire Fighting Equipment [J]. Yu Zhijun. Communication Power Technology. 2016 (02)
. Design and Implementation of Power Supply Monitoring System for Fire Fighting Equipment [D]. Luo Zhicheng. Hunan University 2016